SMI++ - State Manager Interface
SMI++ objects can run in a variety of platforms all communications being handled transparently by an underlying communication system - DIM.
© Copyright CERN and STFC except where explicitly stated otherwise. Permission to use and/or redistribute this work is granted under the terms of the GNU General Public License. The software and documentation made available under the terms of this license are provided with no warranty.
- State Manager Overview
- Designing The Control System
- Language Description
- SMI++ Tools
- SMIRTL Description in C / or in C++
- SMIUIRTL Description in C / or in C++
- SMI++ Object-Oriented Framework for Designing and Implementing Distributed Control Systems (pdf) Presented at: IEEE Rome 2004 and published in IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON NUCLEAR SCIENCE, VOL 52, NO. 4, AUGUST 2005
- SMI++ - Object Oriented Framework for Designing Control Systems for HEP Experiments (pdf) Presented at: CHEP 97 - International Conference on Computing for High Energy Physics (Berlin, Germany, Apr 7-11 1997)
- SMI++ Object Oriented framework for designing Distributed Control Systems (pdf) Presented at: Xth IEEE Real Time Conference 97 (Beaune, France, Sep 22-26 1997)